The amp-lightbox-gallery component is used to give a lightbox experience for other amp components like amp-carousel, amp-img. Presently only images are supported by amp-lightbox-gallery.
Required Script: Importing the amp-lightbox-gallery component into the header.
- lightbox: We use this attribute to add a lightbox effect to the images.
- src: Specify the URL or the path of the image that is to be embedded.
- layout: Specifies the layout of the image e.g. responsive.
Clicking on the image gives the following view
Clicking on the top left gallery option gives the following view
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Google AMP amp-img
- Google AMP amp-image-lightbox
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
- What is Initialize state in amp-bind of Google AMP ?
- How to change/update image size dynamically using amp-bind in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.