Please download the Flipping gallery plugin in your working folder and include all the relevant files in the head section of your landing web page.
Download link: https://github.com/peachananr/flipping_gallery
Example 1: In the following program, the simple call of flipping_gallery() function is shown for basic usage. Previous and Next buttons are provided for handling of flipping images in forward or backward movements.
In the following script, the option setting for flipping in top direction is shown. The programmers can similarly make use of other options as well for different flipping options.
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- jQuery | Mask Plugin
- How to create a jQuery plugin with methods?
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Product Tour Plugin
- jQuery | Alertify Plugin
- jQuery | Flickerplate Plugin
- jQuery | menu-aim plugin
- jQuery | Tagsort Plugin
- jQuery | RowGrid Plugin
- jQuery | Filer Plugin
- jQuery | Logos Distort Plugin
- jQuery | Vertical Dot Navigation Plugin
- jQuery | table2excel Plugin
- jQuery | CLNDR Plugin
- How to check if a jQuery plugin is loaded?
- jQuery Highcharts Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.