Round 1: There were about 200 students in the first round. It was an online test of 100 marks. There were 60 questions, 57 MCQs and 3 programming questions of 10, 15 and 20 marks. MCQs were about output predictions of C, C++, and Java and finding an error in English sentences. Rest 3 questions were programming questions.
Q.1: Floor Sum.
Q.2: Even Frequency.
Q.3: String Manipulation.
I had solved 2 questions completely and got 10 out of 20 in the third one. 50 students got selected for 2nd round.
Round 2: The second round was Group Discussion. We have given the topic “Love Marriage vs Arrange Marriage”.
After this round 40 students were shortlisted for next round.
Round 3: The third round was Technical Interview. It was about 30 minutes long. The Interviewer asked me to write some codes without using any libraries.
Q.1: Reverse a string
Q.2: Check Palindrome of string
Q.3: Code for Merge Sort.
Q.4: Uses of Stack.
Q.5: Swap two numbers without using a third variable.
After this round 30 students were shortlisted for next round.
Round 4: Round Four was Managerial Round where he gave some puzzles to solve. I was able to solve 2 out of 3 puzzles.
1: How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
2: 3 Bulbs and 3 Switches.
Round 5: Round 5 was the HR round. It was a general conversation of 15- 20 minutes long. She asked about family background, strength & weakness and so on.
At the end total, 24 students were selected I am one of them. The best part is that the result was announced on the spot.
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Global Logic Interview Experience 2019
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Etech Global Services Interview Experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Great West Global interview experience (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Optum Global Solutions (A United Heatlh Care Company) Interview Experience
- Sumo Logic Interview Experience for Internship
- CDK Global On-Campus Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.