Round 1:First round was an online technical round. This round consist of 58 Questions in which 55 are MCQ which are of output prediction and checking error and basic aptitude and English. Rest three Questions are coding Questions. First Question is of “sieve ” which is easiest one, second Questions is a Mathematical Question in which brute force will give u timeout, Third Question is of DP so brute force will give you timeout. These has to be done in 2 hours. Out of 350 students 20 are selected for next round. Doing 1 Question completely and doing good in aptitude will send you to the next round.
Round 2: Second round is the Group Discussion, our topic was love marriage vs arrange marriage. 2 students are rejected from group discussion rest are eligible for next round.
Round 3: Third round is the technical interview which is very good and it is around 30 minute long. They will ask from your resume. They ask for your strong subject and put Questions from there. Ask Questions from DBMS and OS and what real problem you can face in OS . 9 are send to next round.
Round 4: Next round in managerial round or you can say it as second technical interview. They basically check for your logical strength. How you think on a particular problem. Like they give you probability Question. some kind of puzzle. Real life situation in a project. 8 are send to next round.It is of maximum 15 minutes.
Round 5: Last round was HR round it is just based on your interest which you tell them, like i told that i love playing cricket then all the Questions are revolving around cricket and physical fitness. 6 out of 8 are selected from HR. It is of 15-20 minutes. Best part is on spot declaration of results.
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Global Logic Interview Experience 2019
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Etech Global Services Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- Great West Global interview experience (On-Campus)
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.