Through naukri my profile got selected. And got a call for in person interview.There was all total 4 round.3 technical and one managerial.
1.Wap to design a parseInt() function in java and find it’s time complexity.
2.write a pseudo code to find last 3rd element of a linked list.
1. Swap two stacks.
2.Check a linked list is palindrome or not?
Round 3: Design Interview.
Your approach to design an application like bookMyshow. If you want to explain this the following points you have to cover
i.Different functional modules(what are different modules like login, registration, booking etc)
iii.exposing web service.
I didn’t got a call for next round.
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Shell India Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.