args() function in R Language is used to get the required arguments by a function. It takes function name as arguments and returns the arguments that are required by that function.
name: Function name
- For a closure: Formal Argument list but with NULL body
- For a Primitive Function: A closure with usage and a NULL body
- For a non-function: NULL in case of not a function.
function (x, values, after = length(x)) NULL function (x) NULL function (..., sep = " ", collapse = NULL) NULL
The above code returns NULL because the names passed to
args() function are not actual functions.
- Get Addition of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Programming - sum() Function
- Function Arguments in R Programming
- Combine Arguments into a Vector in R Programming - c() Function
- Getting Multiplication of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Language - prod() Function
- Get a List of all the Attached Packages in R Programming - search() Function
- Get a List of Numbers in the Specified Range in R Programming - seq.int() Function
- Get a List of all the 657 colors in R Programming - colors() Function
- Get a List of points obtained by Interpolation in R Programming - spline() and splinefun() Function
- Convert an Object to List in R Programming - as.list() Function
- Check if the Object is a List in R Programming - is.list() Function
- Get Exclusive Elements between Two Objects in R Programming - setdiff() Function
- Get or Set Levels of a Factor in R Programming - levels() Function
- Get or Set Dimensions of a Matrix in R Programming - dim() Function
- Get Indices of Specified Values of an Array in R Programming - arrayInd() Function
- Get the number of columns of an Object in R Programming - ncol() Function
- Get the number of rows of an Object in R Programming - nrow() Function
- Get Transpose of a Matrix or Data Frame in R Programming - t() Function
- Get the Maximum element of an Object in R Programming - max() Function
- Get the Minimum element of an Object in R Programming - min() Function
- Search and Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.