Having a weak password is not good for a system which demands high confidentiality and security of user credentials. It turns out that people find it difficult making up a strong password which is strong enough to prevent unauthorized users from memorizing it.
This article use a mixture of numbers, alphabets and other symbols found on the computer keyboard to form a 12-character password which is unpredictable and cannot easily be memorized.
- The components of the password are represented in the form of arrays.
- Use the random method to select at least one character from each array of characters.
- Since 12-character password is required, so fill the rest of the length of the password left with randomly selected characters from an array formed from the combination of all the character needed in the final password
anytime the password is generated, shuffle the password using random.shuffle() to ensure that the final password does not follow a particular pattern.
- Python program to print all Strong numbers in given list
- Python program to find all Strong Numbers in given list
- Generating random Id's in Python
- Generating Word Cloud in Python | Set 2
- Generating Random id's using UUID in Python
- Generating Word Cloud in Python
- Generating hash id's using uuid3() and uuid5() in Python
- Reading and Generating QR codes in Python using QRtools
- Generating random number list in Python
- Password validation in Python
- getpass() and getuser() in Python (Password without echo)
- Python program to check the validity of a Password
- Python | Random Password Generator using Tkinter
- Python | Program to generate one-time password (OTP)
- Python | Prompt for Password at Runtime and Termination with Error Message
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.