Having a weak password is not good for a system which demands high confidentiality and security of user credentials. It turns out that people find it difficult making up a strong password which is strong enough to prevent unauthorized users from memorizing it.
This article use a mixture of numbers, alphabets and other symbols found on the computer keyboard to form a 12-character password which is unpredictable and cannot easily be memorized.
- The components of the password are represented in the form of arrays.
- Use the random method to select at least one character from each array of characters.
- Since 12-character password is required, so fill the rest of the length of the password left with randomly selected characters from an array formed from the combination of all the character needed in the final password
anytime the password is generated, shuffle the password using random.shuffle() to ensure that the final password does not follow a particular pattern.
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Time Functions in Python | Set-2 (Date Manipulations)
- Send mail from your Gmail account using Python
- Python – The new generation Language
- Print Single and Multiple variable in Python
- Increment and Decrement Operators in Python
- str() vs repr() in Python
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
- Generate all permutation of a set in Python
- Class or Static Variables in Python
- trunc() in Python
- Division Operators in Python
- Interesting facts about strings in Python | Set 1
- When to use yield instead of return in Python?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.