topo.colors() function in R Language is used to generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale. This function also returns the hexadecimal code of the colours available. This hexadecimal code is of eight digits. This is because the last two digits specify the level of transparency (where FF is opaque and 00 is transparent).
n: desired length of the returned color vector
 "#4C00FFFF" "#00E5FFFF"  "#4C00FFFF" "#00E5FFFF" "#00FF4DFF" "#FFFF00FF"  "#4C00FFFF" "#00E5FFFF" "#00FF4DFF" "#E6FF00FF" "#FFFF00FF" "#FFE0B3FF"
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - terrain.colors() Function
- Generate Color Vectors of desired Length in R Programming - rainbow() Function
- Make Elements of a Vector Unique in R Programming - make.unique() Function
- Scale the Columns of a Matrix in R Programming - scale() Function
- Converting a List to Vector in R Language - unlist() Function
- Convert elements of a Vector to Strings in R Language - toString() Function
- Generate a Sequence of Length of the passed Argument in R Programming - seq_along() Function
- Find Location and Character Vector of an Object with partial name in R Language - apropos() and find() Function
- Getting Match of an Element within a Vector in R Programming - charmatch() Function
- Get the Minimum and Maximum element of a Vector in R Programming - range() Function
- Check for the Existence of a Vector Object in R Programming - is.vector() Function
- Convert an Object into a Vector in R Programming - as.vector() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Create a Range of Contiguous Colors Clustered around the Red Spectrum of the RGB Scale in R Programming - heat.colors() Function
- Getting and Setting Length of the Vectors in R Programming - length() Function
- Generate all Combinations of xCm in R Programming - combn() Function
- Generate Factors with specified Levels in R Programming - gl() Function
- Divide a Vector into Ranges in R Programming - cut() Function
- Combine Arguments into a Vector in R Programming - c() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.