terrain.colors() function in R Language is used to generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum. This function also returns the hexadecimal code of the colours available. This hexadecimal code is of eight digits. This is because the last two digits specify the level of transparency (where FF is opaque and 00 is transparent).
n: desired length of the returned color vector
 "#00A600FF" "#F2F2F2FF"  "#00A600FF" "#E6E600FF" "#ECB176FF" "#F2F2F2FF"  "#00A600FF" "#63C600FF" "#E6E600FF" "#EAB64EFF" "#EEB99FFF" "#F2F2F2FF"
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale in R Language - topo.colors() Function
- Create a Range of Contiguous Colors Clustered around the Red Spectrum of the RGB Scale in R Programming - heat.colors() Function
- Scale the Columns of a Matrix in R Programming - scale() Function
- Get the Hexadecimal Code of the Specified Shade in R Programming - rgb() Function
- Make Elements of a Vector Unique in R Programming - make.unique() Function
- Convert a Color to its rgb value in R Programming - col2rgb() Function
- Generate Color Vectors of desired Length in R Programming - rainbow() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Chroma and Luminance in R Programming - hcl() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Saturation and Value in R Programming - hsv() Function
- Generate Factors with specified Levels in R Programming - gl() Function
- Generate a Sequence from 1 to any Specified Number in R Programming - seq_len() Function
- Convert an Object into a Vector in R Programming - as.vector() Function
- Check for the Existence of a Vector Object in R Programming - is.vector() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Find Location and Character Vector of an Object with partial name in R Language - apropos() and find() Function
- Converting a List to Vector in R Language - unlist() Function
- Convert elements of a Vector to Strings in R Language - toString() Function
- Convert Colors from RGB to HSV in R Programming - rgb2hsv() Function
- Replicating a Value to the Specified Length in R Programming - rep_len() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.