hcl() function in R Language is used to create a vector of colors from vectors specifying hue, chroma and luminance.
Syntax: hcl(h, c, l)
h: The hue of the colour specified as an angle in the range [0, 360]. 0 yields red, 120 yields green 240 yields blue, etc.
c: The chroma of the colour. The upper bound for chroma depends on hue and luminance.
l: A value in the range [0, 100] giving the luminance of the colour.
 "#5E3E3F"  "#5F3E42" "#5E3E3F" "#5E3F3D"
 "#FEC7C9" "#FCC8C1" "#F9CABB" "#F5CCB5" "#F0CFAF"  "#FEC7C9" "#FACABD" "#F3CDB3" "#EAD1AB"  "#D5D0FC" "#AFDAF5" "#99E1DF" "#A4E2C3"  "#D4D8A7" "#F0CFAF" "#FEC7C9" "#FBC5E5"
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Saturation and Value in R Programming - hsv() Function
- Create a Range of Colors between the Specified Colors in R Programming - colorRampPalette() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Create a Range of Contiguous Colors Clustered around the Red Spectrum of the RGB Scale in R Programming - heat.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale in R Language - topo.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - terrain.colors() Function
- Get a List of all the 657 colors in R Programming - colors() Function
- Convert an Object into a Vector in R Programming - as.vector() Function
- Check for the Existence of a Vector Object in R Programming - is.vector() Function
- Create Line Curves for Specified Equations in R Programming - curve() Function
- Convert Colors from RGB to HSV in R Programming - rgb2hsv() Function
- Adding Colors to Charts in R Programming
- Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get0() and mget() Function
- Search and Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get() Function
- Get Indices of Specified Values of an Array in R Programming - arrayInd() Function
- Extract word from a String at specified position in R Programming - word() Function
- Rounding up to the Specified Number of Significant Digits in R Programming - signif() Function
- Trim a String to a Specified Display Width in R Programming - strtrim() Function
- Check if an Object of the Specified Name is Defined or not in R Programming - exists() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.