The recruiter approached me via linkedin and sent me an Hackerrank test. After clearing it, i was invited for f2f interviews at their Hyderabad office.
F2F-1 : With One lead developer
– A discussion on my current work and my role in it.
– I was given ‘Least Common Ancestor’ problem and was asked to write code on white board and trace the same for various test-cases.
– Array vs Linked-List for implementing stack and was asked to write code on board for both approches.
F2F-2: Two interviewers were present.
– Discussion about Classes Vs Interfaces and the differences in Practical Usage.
– Discussion on memory layout for ArrayList and Hashmap.
– Fibonacci-series with DP and then was asked to reduce the no of lines of code to minimum.
F2F-3: A senior guy, probably India Head.
– An overview of my current project and a few follow-up questions.
– Basic Questions on SQL.
– A discussion on their product and role being interviewed for.
After that, the HR business partner spoke to me for a few mins about the Salary expectations and stuff.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Some one who has a good knowledge of OOP and DS basics, should be easily able to get through.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 1
- Eze Software Interview Experience | Set 2
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off Campus for Software Engineer-1)
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)