Round 1 (Technical-1 Round) :
- Explain a sorting with o(1) complexity.
- Difference between c++ Map and Java Hash Map.
- Difference between Abstract class and Interface class implementing same method.
- Program to find Median from given two Sorted arrays.
- Questions on NodeJs like how does the socket.io work in NodeJs (Questions Based on Resume)
- Questions on IP address ( how do sockets identify the difference between a system connected to a wireless network and a wired network.)
- How do you build an API ? (Based on Resume)
- Questions on Projects and Achievements.
Round 2 ( Managerial/Technical-2 Round):
- Given a Yahoo website which is under a huge loss, how can you make it popular?
- Questions on DBMS like triggers, stored procedures and extended stored procedures.
- Explain ACID property. What happens if Atomic property is removed from the database.
- General discussion of pros and cons of decentralization over Cloud and generalized approach of how can one implement ERP using decentralization.
- General Questions like Hobbies, favourite subject in 10th STD and questions were asked on that subject to check the memory.( Questions were asked on Chemistry like SPDF).
- Will you quit the Job if Central Government provides you better Salary?
- Discussion on Microsoft Azure and .NET framework.
Round 3(HR ROUND):
- What would you prefer, Internship or full time work (tricky question)
- Why did you focus more on projects over internship? (Based on resume)
- How will you travel everyday to bellundur which is quite far away from your stay?
- Why Epicor over other ERP software companies?
- Questions on Achievements.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.