I gave an interview at eClinicalworks for java developer profile. They first asked for resume and according to your resume they selected some people for Java developers and some people for automation profile. I was selected for Java developer profile.
Q1. Tell me about your self?
Q2. Describe yourself in this world of Java.
Q3. What is automation?
Q4. Some question regarding sql queries.
Q5. What is polymorphism and why do we use it in java?
Q6. What is inheritance?
Round 2: Collections, Algorithms and OOPs very basic to advance questions
Q1. Type OPPS concepts and describe them one by one.
Q2. Type of polymorphism and give an real life example.
Q3. Interviewer modify your example and ask for describing each cases.
Q4. Ask about collection. describe all the collections which you know.
Q5. Using collec
- eClinicalWorks Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off Campus)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.