First Round: Written test
20 MCQ’s where 10 are from C, data structure, DBMS, operating systems and 10 from general aptitude.
Second Round: Technical Interview-1
1) He asked about me and my long-term goals.
2) Asked about everything you have mentioned in resume(like projects, languages, etc)
3) Then asked about OOPS concept in detail with examples.
4) And some questions from operating system and DBMS
Third Round: Manager Round
1). He asked about me and why I want to join droom.
2). Then asked about basic concepts of programming languages.
3) Then he asked about my projects in detail.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are my life goals.
Tip: Answer every question confidently even if you don’t know the exact answer.
I got the offer and like to thanks geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- Droom Technology Internship Interview Experience
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5
- Coding Mart Technology Interview Experience
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- Vuram Technology Solutions Interview Experience
- Trimble Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 50 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 59 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Newgen Software Technology Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)