First Round: Written test
20 MCQ’s where 10 are from C, data structure, DBMS, operating systems and 10 from general aptitude.
Second Round: Technical Interview-1
1) He asked about me and my long-term goals.
2) Asked about everything you have mentioned in resume(like projects, languages, etc)
3) Then asked about OOPS concept in detail with examples.
4) And some questions from operating system and DBMS
Third Round: Manager Round
1). He asked about me and why I want to join droom.
2). Then asked about basic concepts of programming languages.
3) Then he asked about my projects in detail.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are my life goals.
Tip: Answer every question confidently even if you don’t know the exact answer.
I got the offer and like to thanks geeksforgeeks.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!