- About the Company
- Recruitment Process
- Questions asked in Directi
- Interview Experiences
- Where To Apply
About the Company:
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014. Across these businesses, Directi employs 1500+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. The company has invested in multiple categories leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
- MCQ Round (In additional for Operation Engineers)
- Coding Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- HR-cum-Technical Round
MCQ Round (Additional for Operation Engineers):
This round is conducted for the hiring of Operation Engineers and consists of around 20 questions related to Operating System, Computer Networks, Algorithms and Data Structure, and general aptitude. Negative marking is also there and the round lasts for about 30 minutes.
This is an online coding round conducted on CodeChef and generally consists of 2 to 3 questions. One needs to pass through maximum successful test cases to make it to the next technical rounds.
Few questions that one can refer to are:
- Standard 0/1 knapsack problem.
- Given a binary tree in the form of an array such that 1st element is root. For a node i, 2*i is the left child and 2*i+1 is the right child if they exist, considering 1-based indexing. Now each node has a value, the ith node has value A[i]. You need to tell max sum path between any 2 leaf nodes.
- Refer to this article for more questions >>
These consist of face to face rounds with the interviewer and to pass through these round one should have good knowledge regarding the facts mentioned in the CV. The questions are generally asked from the projects, internships or training mentioned in the CV. Following this one should be well known with the course related subjects like Data Structure, Algorithms, Operating System, Networking, Database Management etc. Few asked questions are:
- How does DNS work?
- How is DNS data maintained by the DNS servers?
- Which is the best routing protocol you know of? Explain how it works.
- Write the IP packet structure.
- Which data structure is used to store the data on the Secondary(Permanent) storage?
This is the final round and questions are generally asked from the projects and experience one has in the technical fields during the past years. It is also a less HR and more of a technical round. HR related questions can be asked related to family background. Questions can also be related to open source or latest technologies like GitHub or trending technologies. Algorithmic questions along with puzzles can also be thrown at the interviewee to test the presence of mind and logic.
Questions asked in Directi:
- Path in a Rectangle with Circles
- Number of ways to form a heap with n distinct integers
- Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station
- Count different numbers that can be generated such that there digits sum is equal to ‘n’
- Diameter of a Binary Tree in O(n) [A new method]
- Diameter of a tree using DFS
- Largest sum Zigzag sequence in a matrix
- K-Nearest Neighbours
- Boggle | Set 2 (Using Trie)
- Probability of Knight to remain in the chessboard
- More Important Questions >>
- More articles on important and asked topics >>
Few Interview Experiences:
- Directi Interview Experience for Freshers 1
- Directi Interview Experience for Freshers 2
- Directi Interview Experience for Freshers 3
- Directi Interview Experience for Freshers 4
- Directi Interview Experience for Freshers 5
- Refer here for all Directi related articles and questions
Where To Apply:
Apply at Directi >>
- Directi Recruitment Test (2017 at Bits Pilani)
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- MoonFrog Recruitment Process
- Ulo Hotels Recruitment Process
- Informatica Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- Treebo Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.