1. XAP :
XAP High performance in-memory data grid for mission critical applications and provides an essential set of data store features, such as transactions, indexes, and query language (SQL-like queries). It is a file format used to install and distribute application software.
2. Warp 10 :
Warp 10 is a TimeSeries DBMS specialized on timestamped geo data based on LevelDB or HBase. Server operating systems of Warp 10 is Linux, OS X, Windows. It is the most advanced Time Series Platform. Warp 10 is an open-source Geo Time Series Platform designed to monitor systems and the Internet of Things and handle data coming from sensors.
Difference between XAP and Warp 10 :
|1.||It was developed by Gigaspaces Technologies and initially released in 2000.||It was developed by SenX and initially released in 2015.|
|2.||Its primary database models are Document Store and Key-Value Store and it’s secondary database model is Object-Oriented DBMS.||Its primary database model is Time Series DBMS.|
|3.||Server operating systems of XAP are Linux, macOS, Solaris and Windows.||Server operating systems of Warp 10 are Linux, OS X and Windows .|
|4.||It supports GigaSpaces LRMI, Hibernate, JCache, JDBC, JPA, ODBC, RESTful HTTP API and Spring Data.||Warp 10 supports HTTP API, Jupyter and WebSocket.|
|5.||It supports ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) concepts transaction concepts.||It has no such transaction concepts.|
|6.||Replication methods of XAP are Master-Master Replication and Master-Slave Replication.||Replication method of Warp 10 is Selectable Replication Factor.|
|7.||Partitioning method of XAP is Sharding.||It does not hold Sharding partitioning method.|
|8.||It supports .Net, C++ and Java programming languages.||It does not support programming languages.|
|9.||It has Immediate Consistency concept.||It also has Immediate Consistency concept.|
|10.||Implementation languages of XAP are Java, C++ and .Net||Implementation language of Warp 10 is Java.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Weaviate and Warp 10
- Difference Between Valentina Server and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and Warp 10
- Difference between VelocityDB and Warp 10
- Difference between Trafodion and Warp 10
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Warp 10
- Difference between WakandaDB and Warp 10
- Difference between VoltDB and Warp 10
- Difference between Yaacomo and and XAP
- Difference between Weaviate and XAP
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and XAP
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
- Difference between Trafodion and XAP
- Difference between VelocityDB and XAP
- Difference between XAP and WakandaDB
- Difference between XAP and VoltDB
- Difference between XAP and Virtuoso
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.