On Page SEO: On-page SEO is a technique that is used for optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. In search engine optimization, like google, yahoo, bing on-page optimization refers to a factor that has an effect on your website and web pages listing in the natural search results.
Off Page SEO: Off-page optimization refers to technique that can be used to improve the position of a website in a search engine results page(SERPS). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. It is also used in promotion methods like blogging, website design, social bookmarking, etc..
Below is a table of differences between On Page SEO and Off Page SEO:
|On Page SEO||Off Page SEO|
|On page Seo includes providing good content, good keyword selection, putting keyword on correct places, giving appropriate title for every pages etc.||Off page Seo includes link building, increasing link popularity, search engine, link exchange etc.|
|In on page seo we will analyze complete website.||In off page seo we will promote the website.|
|In on page seo we will use internal linking.||In off page seo we will use direct linking.|
|Technique which are used in on page seo..
||Technique which are used in off page seo..
|According to the MOZwebsite owners spend about 70% of time on on page activity||While on off page it only 30% activity|
|On-page SEO looks at what your site is about||Off-page SEO looks at how popular your site is|
- What is SEO Page Title Tag?
- How to set or update page title using UI-Router?
- How to scroll the page up or down using anchor element in jQuery ?
- How to remove .html extension from URL of a static page ?
- Difference between T-SQL and PL-SQL
- Difference between GCC and G++
- Difference Between DAS and SAN
- Difference between DML and TCL
- Difference between Hue and Pig
- Difference between DDL and TCL
- Difference between DFA and NFA
- Difference between ANN, CNN and RNN
- Difference between 4NF and 5NF
- Difference Between GIT and SVN
- Difference Between SMO and SEO
- Difference Between Gi-Fi and Li-Fi
- Difference Between DVD-R and DVD+R
- Difference between DTE and DCE
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Difference between IoT and M2M
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.