Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Greetings Geeks! Hope you are doing good and having a great day. I’m sharing my interview experience with Deloitte USI. We all know that Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting firms. If you are preparing for your interview it will really help a lot.
Deloitte visited our campus in the mid-week of August 2021. Role of hiring was Business Technology Analyst. It consists of 2 Rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1: (Aptitude Test) Duration 75 mins
First-round was conducted in AMCAT. It was an Easy to Moderate round. As we all know AMCAT doesn’t allow moving backward.
- Verbal Reasoning: 25 Questions, 25 Mins Easy
- Logical Reasoning: 25 Questions,25 Mins Easy to Moderate
- Quantitative Reasoning: 25 Questions,35 Mins Easy to Moderate
After 4 days they have declared the results. They have selected around 15% of the candidates and went on to Pre-Placement Talk. They are so kind and jovial. It gives the candidates enthusiasm.
Round 2: (Analytical + Behavioral + HR)
The interview was scheduled right after the day of the Pre-Placement Talk.
- The interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then he asked for an easy puzzle and I managed to give him the solution.
- Afterward, he asked me for an algorithm to solve the HCF of the numbers.
- Then he asked me to choose a city and tell the address the five pros and cons.
- Then the discussion went on to some HR questions.
After the interview on the same day, the selected students got a meet link where the hosts announced that we are all selected!
- Enhance your analytical skills.
- Do research about the company.
- Express yourself loud, use gestures.