Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Hi Geeks, I am sharing my complete interview experience for Deloitte USI (Deloitte India – Offices of the US). The company visited our campus in August 2021. Hiring was for roles of Analyst – Deloitte USI Consulting and Technology Analyst- Deloitte USI Risk & Financial Advisory.
Complete Process consists of 2 rounds for Analyst Deloitte USI Consulting role.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(Aptitude Test): This round was conducted on the AMCAT platform and was a completely aptitude-based round consisting of questions from Logical reasoning, Quantitative/Qualitative reasoning, and Verbal ability.
- Test duration was 75 mins.
- Logical Reasoning (25 questions) – 25 mins.
- Quantitative reasoning (25 questions) – 35 mins.
- Verbal Reasoning (25 questions) – 25 mins
It was easy round. After this round selected student got a link for the Pre-Placement talk. In Pre Placement talk organizers informed us about upcoming rounds and company and answered questions.
Round 2(Technical + HR round): We got a link for this round after about a week from the aptitude round. It was easy as compared to other technical rounds.
- The interviewer introduced himself and then asked about me, my academic journey.
- Then he asked about my interesting subjects in engineering apart from those mentioned in my CV.
- Some questions about my hobbies and interests.
- After that, we discussed 10 to 15 mins on the projects mentioned in the resume.
- After the discussion, he asked me to code some of questions and share the screen.
- Questions were pretty easy.
- printing slice of list as per given size.
After interview, we got list of selected students and a link to zoom call where all selected students are asked to join immediately where host informed us all candidates who joined this call are selected.
Verdict – Selected