Deloitte USI Interview Experience 2021 (Virtual)
Hi Geeks, I am Final Year Student, So I am sharing my complete virtual interview experience with Deloitte USI (Deloitte India – Offices of the US). The company visited us on campus in the month of August 2021. The hiring was for the role of Analyst for offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Gurugram. The complete process consisted of 2 rounds as listed:
Round 1(Aptitude Test): This round was conducted on the AMCAT platform and was a completely aptitude-based round consisting of questions from logical reasoning, quantitative/qualitative reasoning, verbal ability, etc.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Around 300 students gave this exam and 103 were shortlisted For the interview.
- The duration of the test was 75 minutes.
- It was a pretty easy round and the placement cell of my institute informed us about the shortlisted students, and also told us that there will be a pre-placement talk for the shortlisted students a week later.
- In the pre-placement talk, the organizers of the talk told us all about the company and answered all our questions.
Round 2(Technical cum HR Interview): This round was easy as compared to technical rounds of other companies.
- The interviewer introduced himself first and then asked about me, he then started asking me questions related to my branch(ECE), I told him that I don’t know much related to my Branch, I told him, ask me related to Computer Science. Then he asked me
- What is ML/AI and tell applications in real life? , I answered this pretty well. Then he gave me a basic diamond star pattern to print to test my logical skills, I coded that in a min and he was happy. Then he started talking about the projects on my resume and pointed out things that I was supposed to explain.
- We talked about my projects for around 10 minutes where the interviewer also checkout out my projects as I attached links in my resume and asked some questions like how you got interested in this and which Tech you Used.
- At last, he asked 2 HR ques like where do you see yourself 5 years down the line.
- Overall, He was satisfied with my answers.
Finally, 36 out 103 candidates who were selected got a Zoom link telling them to join immediately where the hosts told us that all those candidates who got this Zoom link are selected.
Verdict – Selected