Deloitte USI Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round 1: Online Aptitude Assessment through AMCAT
- Section 1: Verbal Ability, 25 mins (24 questions)
- Section 2: Logical Ability, 5 mins (24 questions)
- Section 3: Quantitative ability,35 mins (24 questions)
- Basic Aptitude Knowledge Should Get You Through to the Next Round
- Out of Around 500 Candidates, 150 were Shortlisted from this Round
Round 2: Interview – Zoom Call
Time: 30 Mins
- Questions Mostly From Resume Internships, Projects and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Be thorough with your resume and Projects
- I was asked about My Projects a lot and was told to explain the project, the approach, the challenges, and the business use case of the project
- I was asked about My internship, what I did, what were the use cases in the projects ????
- About my coding competitions, explain what you did and what were the type of questions
- I was asked whether I liked coding if it was my passion?
Round 3: HR questions:
- What was the transition like from Bangalore to Chennai
- Since I told I lived in Haryana and Nagpur, I was asked if I know Haryanvi or Marathi I told I know Hindi fully.
- what extracurricular activities are you a part of…I Told the NSS wing of our college to explain the events that I took part in NSS
- What were your biggest learnings in the pandemic and online era?
- Why Deloitte? why choose Deloitte??? why do you want to choose Deloitte???
- What are my hobbies???
- Then at the end of the interview, I was asked whether I have any questions for them — I said I don’t have any questions
- Then the interviewer ended the call
Tips: To be thorough with your resume and be confident, don’t hesitate to answer, and don’t fumble.
Finally, out of 150 Candidates, 45 were Selected! (I was one of them)