Deloitte Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2021
Hi everyone! This article is related to my interview experience with Deloitte USI. I am doing my B.Tech in CSE branch from ITER, Bhubaneswar. Deloitte USI conducted a placement drive for batch 2022 for the role- Business Technology Analyst and Risk and Financial Advisory. I went for a Business Technology Analyst role. This year in total there were 2 rounds as the JAM round is cut this year.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- No active backlogs.
- Aggregate 60% or CGPA of 6.5 and above. (All branches allowed)
This round was conducted on the AMCAT Platform.
General Instruction of this Platform:
- There is no negative marking.
- You have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
- You cannot change your answer to any previous question.
This test is divided into three parts
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions, 35 min
- Verbal: 25 Questions:25 min
- Logical Reasoning: 24 questions, 35 min
Note: After round 1, a total of 222 students were selected out of 829 who appeared for the exam. The Pre Placement Talk will be conducted on the same day as Round 2. It’s a one-day process.
Round 2: Technical + HR round
- Tell me about yourself
- Can you mention what are the projects that you have done?
- He mainly concentrated on the projects that I had done and asked me deeply about the projects (Basically he was checking if I know the project well or not, even though I was not able to answer properly some questions that were related to TCP or CN, I told him the approach in simple language).
- He asked me to draw a flowchart of summation of two numbers
- Lastly, he asked a question to check my reasoning – If I am eating pizza for three days consecutively and on the fourth day I have the option to eat home-cooked food which is not of my liking or pizza (I have both options), which will I choose and why? (This question have no right or wrong answer but only the way you reason out your answer)
- Do you have any questions for me?
After round 2, a total of 72 students were selected. (The result was announced on the same day, in the evening)
- For Aptitude and Logical Reasoning you can prepare from Prepinsta, Indiabix, and other sites. I mainly prepared from Prepinsta.
- Watch Youtube videos of other students who had given interviews and sharing their experiences. (Trust me you will get a good insight into the process)
- Keep on giving interviews no matter what, it helps in easing your nervousness in future interviews.
- For Deloitte specifically, communication skill matters a lot
- Be calm minded before your interview.