Round 1:This round was online conducted on hackerearth for 2.5 hours.It had 2 sections
Section 1: It consisted of 49 MCQ questions related to data science, data structures, Sql, computer networks, operating systems.
The MCQ’s were of different marks.Some of the questions were having negative marking while some didn’t have
Section 2: It was coding section consisted of 3 questions.
- There are t test cases.For each test case, given two numbers m, n, k and a prime number p.
First you have to count number of times p occurs in the prime factorization
of all numbers in the range of [m, n] then return k*count.[20 marks]
Constraints: t<10^5, m, n<10^9, p<10^6, k<10^6.
Test Case: m=6, n=8, k=5, p=2
ans : 20
6=2*3, 7=7, 8=2*2*2
therefore count of 2 is 4
- Given a directed Graph find a node in the graph such that if we start a dfs
from that node we can reach maximum number of nodes.[20 marks]
- Given a string consisting of * and # and two variables r1, r2.Starting from the first index of the string you have to find minimum number of steps required to reach the last index without landing on a * character index.You can move from every * marked index i to (i+1) and (i+2) in one step.Also you can move to (i+A) if (A/i)>=(r1/r2), where A is the number of prime numbers from 1 to i.Print “No Way” if it is impossible to reach the nth index.[50 marks] Test case: string = #*###### r1=1 r2=2ans : 3(1->3->5->8).
This round was of 262 marks.
I was able to do 19 MCQ’s and 2 coding questions.
Around 250 appeared in the Round1 and 34 were selected.
Round 2: The interviewer asked me to introduce myself and then he started discussing my projects.
After that he started questions related to OOPS, he continued on OOPS topic for 20minutes.
and then asked questions related to DBMS:1.What is normalization and explain it’s 1NF and 2NF with examples.
2.What is indexing?
3.Explain the ACID properties?
Then started asking questions related to sorting like selection sort, heap sort and quick sort
On which algorithm paradigm quick sort works.
Then he gave me coding question.
Given a string of parentheses you to tell whether the string is balanced or not.
He told me to write the code.
This round went for almost 1 hour.
Round 3:After waiting for 2 hrs I was called for this round.
Again, the interviewer asked me explain my recent project.I used MongoDB in my project
so, he asked me why did you use MongoDB instead of MYSQL.Which function is used in MongoDB
to write to search for a result.
Difference between schema and non-schema database.
Then he, asked what is indexing in database.
What is API?
then he asked questions related to Operating systems.1.Difference between process and thread.
2. Difference between multi-threading and multiprogramming
This round went for around 40 minutes.
HR Round:In this round I was told that I have been selected .What would my salary
then I was given option to choose between Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 5
- Delhivery interview experience | Set 2
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 3
- Delhivery Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.