Telephonic Interview due to COVID-19
Round 1 :
- Merge Sort, internal functioning, its complexity.
- A SQL query was given, I need to find its result.
- Discussion about locks, synchronized blocks, deadlocks with different situations.
- Asked about mutual exclusion, progress & bounded waiting
- Discussion on 0-1 knapsack problem
- A code snippet was given related to trees, need to tell what that code is doing.
- Oops concepts: Abstract classes, Interfaces & the difference between them.
- Asked for my Work Experience in the previous company & the project’s discussion.
- Started with a brief introduction & projects from resume
- Difference between list and set.
- Design LRU cache
- Difference between Hashtable and HashMap
- Discussed multi-threading concept(Asynchronous calls, Future, Concurrent Collections, Threads) – CountDownLatch
- A programming question: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-smallest-value-represented-sum-subset-given-array/
Discussion on my past projects and work experience in the previous company.
- Discussion on databases:
- Difference between ElasticSearch & other NoSql Databases. Why I have used ES in my project.
- Can Redis be used as Database?
- Java Concepts: Pass by reference.
- Design a system, where you need to show each user a list of advertisements in a random fashion till the list is complete and then again show them in a different order than the earlier one shown.
- Open-ended question: You are going to be stranded on an island and you are allowed to take just 1 bag, what all things will you take with yourself.
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 3
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 5
- Delhivery interview experience | Set 2
- Delhivery Interview Experience
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Delhivery Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview SDE-1 (Experience- 1 year)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- Amazon Interview Experience | 1 year Experienced for SDE-1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 269 (1 year experienced for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience |Set 225 (For 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 331 (1 Year Experienced for SE-1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.