Recently I got interviewed on phone for De Shaw Hyderabad (1 hr)
1. Tell me about yourself and your current work.
2. Why you like to change?
3. What is a thread? How multithreading is implemented? Its advantages
4. How multithreading improves performance?
5. Difference between process and threads.
6. Can we create multithread in C ? If yes how ?
7. What is mem copy ? Implement memcpy in c/c++
8. What are virtual functions in C++ ? How it is implemented.
9. A problem : There are two stations S (source) and D (destination). In between there are many other intermediate stations whose costs are given in the form of matrix like cost[i][j] from station i to j. Find the minimum cost from source to destination.
10. There are 4 containers each of 10,10, 5 and 4 litres respectively. Both 10 l are full and each 4 and l are empty. How will you measure 2 litres each in both 4 and 5 litre container. There is only 20 litres of water available.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 78 (Telephonic for IT)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience - Telephonic
- Google Interview Experience | Telephonic (SDE)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
- TCS Codevita 9 Pre-qualifier round questions
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 1
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 2
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 3
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 6 (Off-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 7 (Off Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 9