Question1: Introduce yourself
Question2: Can you tell me about any scenario where you have taken an initiative in your previous jobs to do something/ solve something that was not strictly required of you.
Question3: Coding on shared editor (no compilation of code required but no pseudocode)
There is a village with two kinds of people- villagers (represented by 0) and defenders (represented by 1). When enemy attacks the defenders stand in front as shown below:
110000 100000 111000 110000
The enemy will attack in that row which is most vulnerable (i.e. has the least number of defenders. Write a program to find the row where the enemy will attack.
When I provided an O(mxn) solution I was asked to provide a better solution. And O(m+n) solution is possible.
Question4: Design a basic LRU cache using basic data structures.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 78 (Telephonic for IT)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 422 (For SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.