Following questions were asked in the second round of telephonic interview:
1. Asked about some questions related to Design patterns.
2. Find a loop in linked list
3. Length of the loop
Soln: Once the loop is detected, keep the slow pointer as it is, but move the fast pointer with a count variable until it reaches the slow pointer.
4. Variation of find a largest sum of contiguous array
5. Given two nodes in a graph, check if they are connected or not. Pre processing can be done but the result should be computed real quick
Soln: Create a hash map with key as a single node and value as a list of all connected nodes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Amazon telephonic interview questions for SDE 1
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 75 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 135 (For SDE II)
- Microsoft IDC FTE Interview Experience