- Round 1: Written (pen & paper) :
Paper 1: 20 Ques on Aptitude, hard to crack in time constraint (20 mints) – DIFFICULT to MODERATE
Paper 2: 20 Ques on Programming Language (C,C++,Java) and on core CS (OS, DBMS, CN, DSA) (20 minutes) – MODERATE to EASY
No coding round.
One should focus on the number of correct ques rather than increasing overall attempt,
Shortlisted 14 students out of 100.
- Round 2: F2F Technical (45 minutes) :
Started by asking how was the test? How was your day today?
Made me comfortable.
- Given an array consisting of both positive as well as negative numbers, find the max sum contiguous subarray.
- Stream of numbers is coming, at any point, you need to return the top 20 elements from the elements received so far. Which data structure will you choose?
- Implement Queue using Stacks.
- Discussion on applications of various data structures.
- Design problem using OOP
- Discussion on steps for executing source code.
- Round 3: F2F HR (30 minutes):
- Meaning of your name?
- Gave topic on which I need to write for 5 mints.
- Asked me about my scholastic achievements.
- What happens when you enter the URL?
- Difference between scripting and programming language?
- What makes Linux different from Windows.
- Round 4: F2F HR (30 minutes):
- Do you know this pointer, when to use virtual functions, what are constant functions?
- What are Lattices in reference to C++?
- Which all the languages you know?
- Discussion on DBMS concepts
- Which is your dream company?
- Ques on general awareness.
- Round 5: F2F Technical (45 minutes):
Ice breaker followed by these questions-
- Standard Puzzles
- Given some order of digits in a string, return a number which is just bigger than the present number in the string using same digits.
Asked to calculate the time complexity and to further optimize it.
- Given a matrix with entries 0 and X, change X’s to 0 if you find X cluster surrounded by 0’s from all sides, return the updated matrix.
- Discussion on different DS and sorting algorithms.
- Asked to write SQL query for the given situation.
- Design problem
- Fundamental questions on CN.
I thanks GeeksforGeeks team for providing a wonderful platform to enhance one’s skill set.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- DE Shaw Interview Experience
- DE Shaw & Co Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 9
- D. E. Shaw Interview Experience
- D. E. Shaw & Co. Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 22 (Off Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 22 (Off-Campus)