Creating Phishing page of a website
Prerequisite – Phishing
Phishing is a type of social engineering attack of tricking an individual to enter the sensitive information like usernames, passwords and credit card details. It can be done by any individual with a mere basic requirement of Kali Linux (or any other Linux Distribution).
Steps to create a phishing page :
- Open Kali Linux terminal and paste the following code :
git clone https://github.com/DarkSecDevelopers/HiddenEye.git
- Now perform the steps mentioned below :
- Now you can select the website which you want to clone.
- You can also add a keylogger or a Cloudflare Protection Page to make your cloned website look more legitimate.
- Now you have to enter the redirect URL, i.e. the URL which you want the user to be redirected to after performing a successful phishing attack. You also have to select a server of your choice and can make a legitimate-looking phishing URL or you can go with the random URL.
- You now have to deliver the phishing URL to your user and when he clicks on it and he will get redirected to your cloned website.
- Once the user enters the details, he will get redirected to our chosen URL and we will be able to phish all the user’s credentials.
- Never open suspicious email attachments.
- Never click on suspicious email links.
- Never provide confidential information via email, over phone or text messages.
- Never post your personal data, like your email address or phone number, publicly on social media.
- Always check for the authenticity of the URL which the sender wants you to get redirected to.
To create a Facebook Phishing Page using PHP, refer.