colorRampPalette() function in R Language is used to create a color range between two colors specified as arguments to the function. This function is used to specify the starting and ending color of the range.
color1, color2: starting and ending colors of the range.
Returns: color range between specified colors
- Create a Range of Contiguous Colors Clustered around the Red Spectrum of the RGB Scale in R Programming - heat.colors() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Chroma and Luminance in R Programming - hcl() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors with specified Hue, Saturation and Value in R Programming - hsv() Function
- Get a List of all the 657 colors in R Programming - colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale in R Language - topo.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - terrain.colors() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Create Line Curves for Specified Equations in R Programming - curve() Function
- Get a List of Numbers in the Specified Range in R Programming - seq.int() Function
- Draw a Polygon between specified points in R Programming - polygon() Function
- Convert Colors from RGB to HSV in R Programming - rgb2hsv() Function
- Get Indices of Specified Values of an Array in R Programming - arrayInd() Function
- Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get0() and mget() Function
- Extract word from a String at specified position in R Programming - word() Function
- Search and Return an Object with the specified name in R Programming - get() Function
- Rounding up to the Specified Number of Significant Digits in R Programming - signif() Function
- Trim a String to a Specified Display Width in R Programming - strtrim() Function
- Check if an Object of the Specified Name is Defined or not in R Programming - exists() Function
- Generate Factors with specified Levels in R Programming - gl() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.