The idea is to use static member in the class to count objects. A static member is shared by all objects of the class, all static data is initialize to zero when the first object is created, if no other initialization is present, And constructor and static member function can only access static data member, other static member functions and any other functions from outside the class.
We create a static int type variable and put this a static variable with an increment operator so that it increases by 1 in the constructor.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- How to prevent objects of a class from Garbage Collection in Java
- Java.util.Objects class in Java
- Count the number of objects using Static member function
- Read/Write Class Objects from/to File in C++
- How to make a C++ class whose objects can only be dynamically allocated?
- Maximum number of threads that can be created within a process in C
- Java.lang.Number Class in Java
- Classes and Objects in Java
- Passing and Returning Objects in Java
- How are Java objects stored in memory?
- How to swap or exchange objects in Java?
- Different ways to create objects in Java
- Understanding Classes and Objects in Java
- Implement Decade Class from Ennead Class in Java using JavaTuples
- Implement Ennead Class from Octet Class in Java using JavaTuples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.