Strings are the arrays of bytes representing Unicode characters. However, Python does not support the character data type. A character is a string of length one.
String with the use of Single Quotes: Welcome to the Geeks World String with the use of Double Quotes: I'm a Geek
Note: For more information, refer to Python String
Python supports a String like a container called UserString present in the collections module. This class acts as a wrapper class around the string objects. This class is useful when one wants to create a string of their own with some modified functionality or with some new functionality. It can be considered as a way of adding new behaviors for the string. This class takes any argument that can be converted to string and simulates a string whose content is kept in a regular string. The string is accessible by the data attribute of this class.
Original String: Geeks String After Appending: Geekss String after Removing: Gkss
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- bin() in Python
- SHA in Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- set add() in python
- Python Set | pop()
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.