Given an unsorted array of n integers which can contains n integers. Count frequency of all elements that are present in array.
Input : arr = [1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5] Output : 1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
1 -> 4 2 -> 4 3 -> 2 4 -> 1 5 -> 2
Related Article :
Counting the frequencies in a list using dictionary in Python
This article is contributed by Shashank Mishra (Gullu). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in O(1) extra space and O(n) time
- Elements of first array that have more frequencies
- Array elements with prime frequencies
- Counting frequencies of array elements
- Find array elements with frequencies in range [l , r]
- Range Queries for Frequencies of array elements
- Sum of elements in an array with frequencies greater than or equal to that element
- Count distinct elements in an array in Python
- Python | Count the array elements with factors less than or equal to the factors of given x
- Count array elements that divide the sum of all other elements
- Count number of elements between two given elements in array
- For each element in 1st array count elements less than or equal to it in 2nd array | Set 2
- For each element in 1st array count elements less than or equal to it in 2nd array
- Count number of even and odd elements in an array
- Count elements present in first array but not in second