Cognizant attended our campus for recruiting students for the role of Program Analyst Trainee.
Round 1:(Written Test)
The first round was conducted in AMCAT which had 4 sections
1)Quantitative – This module had 25 questions and the duration was 25 minutes.
2)Logical – This module had 25 questions and the duration was 35 minutes.
3)Verbal – This module had 22 questions and the duration was 20 minutes.
4)Automata fix – This module had 7 questions and the duration was 20 minutes.
The 7 questions are based on either debugging the given code which had logical, syntax errors or writing a function which gives the correct output from the program.The questions can be solved using C, C++ or Java.
Out of 159 students who wrote the test, 19 were shortlisted for the interview.
Round 2:(Technical Interview)
Tell me about yourself? This was just a question which he asked me to make me feel free and relaxed.
Then he started asking technical questions based on my resume.
- Since I mentioned in my resume that I know Python he told me to write a simple program in Python and asked me to explain the code.
- What is Inheritance?
- What are the types of Inheritance?
- Can you explain the difference between Multiple Inheritance and Multilevel Inheritance?
- Can you write a simple program which uses Multiple Inheritance in C++?
- Can you tell a Programming Language which uses Procedure Oriented Programming.
- Difference between POP and OOP?
- Which type of inheritance is not supported in Java?
Out of 19 students, 11 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3:(HR Interview)
Basic questions related to me were asked
1)About my 10th and 12th class education.
2)About my project.
3)Whether I would like to learn any other programming language other than C++ and Python?
4)My long term career objective.
5)Whether I would prefer online courses for learning?If Yes, Why?
6)About my family.
7)What do I know about Cognizant?
Finally all the students who attended the HR round were selected and I was one of them.
- Cognizant Off-Campus Drive Experience
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Optum Recruitment Drive (QA Engineer)
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 5 (Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1)| Off-Campus | Recruitment Drive
- Cognizant Interview Experience
- Cognizant ( CTS ) Placement Preparation
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Placement Paper | Aptitude Set 2
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.