1) What do you think the role of AS in CISCO
2) Tell me you favourite protocol [I said TCP]
3) What are the features of TCP?
4) What is meant by a connection oriented protocol?
5) How is connection established?
6) Draw the states [three way handshake] of connection establishment.
7) What is routing?
8) TCP works on which layer?
9) What are the functions of TCP on Data Link Layer?
10) Tell me a routing algorithm you know. Explain the algorithm.
11) Why should routing be done separately from connection establishment?
12) Give some practical applications where TCP and UDP are used.
13) Why do we use UDP?
14) What is IP and its significance?
15) Given a subnet address, find the last host address and subnet mask.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Cisco Interview Experience | Off campus - 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)