1) What do you think the role of AS in CISCO
2) Tell me you favourite protocol [I said TCP]
3) What are the features of TCP?
4) What is meant by a connection oriented protocol?
5) How is connection established?
6) Draw the states [three way handshake] of connection establishment.
7) What is routing?
8) TCP works on which layer?
9) What are the functions of TCP on Data Link Layer?
10) Tell me a routing algorithm you know. Explain the algorithm.
11) Why should routing be done separately from connection establishment?
12) Give some practical applications where TCP and UDP are used.
13) Why do we use UDP?
14) What is IP and its significance?
15) Given a subnet address, find the last host address and subnet mask.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.