I. What are you interested in? cs programming or networking.(as I am from cse so he wanted to know)
II. Different routing protocols with their functionalities
III. Difference between ARP & RARP
IV. What is DNS & its services? Why DNS & ARP is different when both searches for the IP address?
V. What is your strong part in networks?(I told subnetting,masking,finding addresses)
So he gave me one address format & asked to find the first valid host address
Eg.192.168.233.145/27,find first valid host,broadcast,subnet address.
VI. TCP & UDP. how the connections are made in these cases?
VII. Write the code to implement circular linked list.
***performance was not up to the mark & shifted to IT field for next round interview.
I. How did I get this college
II. Tell me about your project
III. Field of interest
IV. Difference between pointers & arrays
V. Why am I so much interested in mathematics (as I have mentioned in resume about so many participations & achievements in mathematical competition )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- RIA-Advisory Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Cisco Interview Experience | Off campus - 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)