First round Technical
1. Write a code for bubble sort.
2. What are the osi layers and explain them.
3. What are pointers.
4. A puzzle : We have two pits with capacities of 5 and 4. How will you measure 2 litres of water with these pots.
Soln: Fill 5 litre pot and pour the contents into four litre pot. So we are left with 1litre in 5 litre pot and 4 litres in 4 litre pot. Empty the contents of the four litre pot and pour the contents of 5 litre pot(1 litre) into 4 litre pot. Now again fill the 5 litre pot and pour the contents into the 4 litre pot until it becomes full. So now we have 3+1 lites in four litre pot and 5-3=2 litres in 5 litre pot.
1. Given 9 dots how will u connect all these with just 4 lines without taking off your hand.
. . . . . . . . .
2. In a car race what will your position be if you overtake the last person. You cant overtake the last person unless it is a circular track.
1. Questions about resume and projects.
Soln. given a number a;
Shift b to the left n-1 times. b<<n-1
If c is true then the nth bit is 1 or else the nth bit is zero.
3. Given a 8 bit register with values ranging from 0-100. How much bits can be allocated for precision
4. Difference between void main(); and void main(void); – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-int-main-int-mainvoid/
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Off campus - 2019
- Cisco Interview experience (On Campus) 2018
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 15 (On Campus - Software Engineer)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- Cisco Interview | Set 7(On-Campus)
- Cisco Internship Interview (On Campus)
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12