Asked simple questions about why I wanted to do the job, and what I hoped to gain. Very simple math questions: (i) what is n if 2^n = 2048, (ii) What is 6E in decimal. Just a warm up
Had to implement an algorithm to find the build order of a tree of dependencies if presented with a dataset of tuples in the format: [(child_dependency, parent_dependency)].
The most difficult round. Had to debug a networking error log. Had to come up with ways to test a program that produced triangles. Had to find the missing two numbers in a list of consecutive integers.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 46 (Onsite)
- Facebook NYC Onsite Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 368 (Phone and Onsite)
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 12
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- CISCO Interview Experience ( Experienced )
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Cisco Interview experience | Set 21 (Off-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 19 (For IT Engineer Profile)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 18 (Campus Recruitment)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.