The interview is comprised of telephonic round , 3 onsite interview and 1 hr discussion over call.
The telephonic interview is regarding the overview there is 1-1 discussion about the role and a little bit on my current work and previous work.
I was called for onsite interview after that in the coming Saturday.
Onsite first round was 1-2 interview panel where Question are all around dataStructure and Algorithmic.
3. n queen problem.
Another round was again on DS and algo and little bit touched on operating system and database
- Finding maximum sum square matrix used kadane and some optimisation.
- Another question is on linked-list reversal which is quite trivial am not sure how this came to the mind of interviewer.
- Asked about thrashing and way to handle it.
- Memory management techniques used by operating system.
- Some concept related to atomicity and consistency .
Third round was mostly on design and little coding.
Designing tiny url with couple of constrains. Further question went on how it can be handled under distributed environment. caching and improving the db query.
Another rat maze famous ds question, minimum no of steps require to reach the end block.
After the third round the hr called me for the final discussion, where they have common kind of Hr question.
I got the offer letter 3 days after that.
Ps please read common question of amazon and ms given in geeksforgeeks, for design round take help of https://www.educative.io/
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
- FreshWorks Interview Experience | On-campus for Software Developer
- FreshWorks On-campus Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Facebook NYC Onsite Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience Onsite
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 46 (Onsite)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 368 (Phone and Onsite)
- Facebook Interview Experience - Menlo Park Onsite
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Google Interview Onsite (University Grad - 2020)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.