A Duck number is a positive number which has zeroes present in it, For example 3210, 8050896, 70709 are all Duck numbers. Please note that a numbers with only leading 0s is not considered as Duck Number. For example, numbers like 035 or 0012 are not considered as Duck Numbers. A number like 01203 is considered as Duck because there is a non-leading 0 present in it.
Input : 707069
Output : It is a duck number.
Explanation: 707069 does not contains zeros at the beginning.
Input : 02364
Output : It is not a duck number.
Explanation: in 02364 there is a zero at the beginning of the number.
It is a duck number.
This article is contributed by Nikita Tiwari. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to check whether the given number is Buzz Number or not
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Check whether the given number is Euclid Number or not
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Check whether given number N is a Moran Number or not
- Check whether a given number N is a Nude Number or not
- Check whether a given number is an ugly number or not
- Check whether a number is circular prime or not
- Check whether a number has exactly three distinct factors or not
- Check whether a number is semiprime or not
- Check whether a number is Emirpimes or not
- Check whether the number formed by concatenating two numbers is a perfect square or not
- Check whether a given number is Polydivisible or Not
- Check whether a given Number is Power-Isolated or not
- Check whether the given number is Wagstaff prime or not
- Check whether a number has consecutive 0's in the given base or not
- Check whether the binary equivalent of a number ends with "001" or not
- Check whether a large number is divisible by 53 or not
- Check whether a number is Good prime or not
- C Program to check whether a number is a Perfect Cube or not