Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Centered Tridecagonal Number.
A Centered tridecagonal number represents a dot at the center and other dots surrounding the center dot
in the successive tridecagonal(13 sided polygon) layer.
Input : 2
Output : 14
Input : 9
Output : 469
Formula for nth Centered tridecagonal number:
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Minimum number of square tiles required to fill the rectangular floor
- Maximum possible intersection by moving centers of line segments
- Number of quadrilaterals possible from the given points
- Number of possible pairs of Hypotenuse and Area to form right angled triangle
- Intersecting rectangle when bottom-left and top-right corners of two rectangles are given
- Check if a point lies on or inside a rectangle | Set-2
- Distance between two parallel Planes in 3-D
- Probability that the pieces of a broken stick form a n sided polygon
- Angle between two Planes in 3D
- Distance between a point and a Plane in 3 D