Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Centered Tridecagonal Number.
A Centered tridecagonal number represents a dot at the center and other dots surrounding the center dot
in the successive tridecagonal(13 sided polygon) layer.
Input : 2
Output : 14
Input : 9
Output : 469
Formula for nth Centered tridecagonal number:
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered cube number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered Octagonal Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.