Given a number n, find the nth Centered Dodecagonal Number.
The Centered Dodecagonal Number represents a dot in the center and other dots surrounding it in successive dodecagonal(12 sided polygon) layers.
Input : 3 Output : 37 Input : 7 Output :253
The first few centered dodecagonal numbers are:
1, 13, 37, 73, 121, 181, 253, 337, 433, 541, 661…………………..
The formula for the nth Centered dodecagonal number:
- Dodecagonal number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered cube number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : vt_m