Given a number n, find the nth Centered Octadecagonal number.
The Centered Octadecagonal Number represents a dot in the centre and others dot are arranged around it in successive layers of octadecagon(18 sided polygon).
Input : 2 Output : 19 Input : 6 Output : 271
In mathematics, Centered Octadecagonal number for n-th term is given by:
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea:
3th centered octadecagonal number : 55 13th centered octadecagonal numbe : 1405
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered cube number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered triangular number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.