Given a number n, find the nth Centered Nonadecagonal number.
A Centered Nonadecagonal Number represents a dot in the centre and other dots surrounding it in successive nonadecagon(19 sided polygon) layers.
The first few Centered Nonadecagonal numbers are:
1, 20, 58, 115, 191, 286, 400, 533, 685, 856, 1046, 1255……………………………
Input : 3 Output : 58 Input : 13 Output :1483
In mathematics, Centered nonadecagonal number for n-th term is given by :
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea:
2th centered nonadecagonal number : 20 7th centered nonadecagonal numbe : 400
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered cube number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered tridecagonal number
- Centered decagonal number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered hexagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.