We are given a number n, we need to find n-th centered Icosahedral number.
Description: A centered icosahedral number is a centered figurate number that represents an icosahedron.
The first few centered icosahedral number series are :
1, 13, 55, 147, 309, 561, 923, 1415, 2057, 2869, 3871, 5083, 6525, 8217……………….
Mathematical Formula for nth Centered icosahedral number:
Input : n = 4 Output : 309 Input : n = 12 Output : 6525
Below is the implementation of the above formula
- Program for centered nonagonal number
- Icosahedral Number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered pentagonal number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
- Centered decagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.