Round 1: There was objective type test on mettl assessment platform . Out of 234 students 27 were selected.
Round 2: Group discussion round was held in three group, my group’s topic was “What do we need Smarter cities or Better villages” . Out of 27 students 7 were selected.
Round 3: This was technical round, this was quiet easy round, questions asked were:
- You are given a list of n-1 integers and these integers are in the range of 1 to n. There are no duplicates in list. One of the integers is missing in the list. Write an efficient code to find the missing integer. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-missing-number.
- Given a linked list, check if the the linked list has loop or not. Below diagram shows a linked list with a loop. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-loop-in-a-linked-list
- Given a singly linked list, find middle of the linked list. For example, if given linked list is 1->2->3->4->5 then output should be 3. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-c-function-to-print-the-middle-of-the-linked-list/
- Merge sort algorithm.
Out of 7 students 4 were selected.
Round 4: This was also a technical round.
- Long discussion on minor and major projects (about 20-25 minutes).
- Egg dropping puzzle . Interviewer was very supportive . https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/egg-dropping-puzzle-dp-11/.
- Some database related questions .
- oops concepts (polymorphism, inheritance ).
Out of 7 students 3 were selected.
Round 5: This was managerial round by VP of the organization.
- He told me to write working code of KMP algorithm on paper. Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/kmp-algorithm-for-pattern-searching/
- Basic questions of graph .
- The problem is to find shortest distances between every pair of vertices in a given edge weighted directed Graph.(Floyd warshall algorithm). https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/floyd-warshall-algorithm-dp-16/
- You are a prisoner in a room with 2 doors and 2 guards. One of the doors will guide you to freedom and behind the other is a hangman –you don’t know which is which.One of the guards always tells the truth and the other always lies. You don’t know which one is the truth-teller or the liar either. You have to choose and open one of these doors, but you can only ask a single question to one of the guards.
- Again he jumps to major project .
- 100 people standing in a circle in an order 1 to 100. No. 1 has a sword. He kills the next person (i.e. No. 2) and gives the sword to the next (i.e. No. 3). All people do the same until only 1 survives. Which number survives at the last?
There are 100 people starting from 1 to 100.
- He asked about my family, hobbies etc.
This was a long duration round about 2 hours, Out of 3 students 2 were selected.
Round 6 : This was HR round which was non-eliminating. Asked about family and normal HR questions . Then I was given form to fill, in which i was supposed to choose the location Pune/Hyderabad.
Verdict- I am in CDK Global pune office now 🙂
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Coda Global Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Global Logic Interview Experience
- Global Shiksha Interview Experience
- Global Logic Interview Experience 2019
- Sapient global market Interview Experience
- Etech Global Services Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 105 ( Global Delivery )
- Societe Generale Global Solution Interview Experience | Set 1
- Global logic Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Great West Global interview experience (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.