Round 1: Capgemini visited in December 2018. All B.Tech/M.Tech branches were allowed having 60% and higher marks (no active backlog). No gap in education between classes 10th and 11th and maximum one year gap after 12th were allowed. The first round was online. It was divided into two tests- the first test was aptitude(moderate- 45 minutes) and one essay writing. Aptitude test consisted of quantitative, verbal sections and comprehensions. Every student got a different topic for essay writing. Around 110 students were shortlisted out of 210 for next round.
Round 2: This was the technical round for the shortlisted students after the online test. There were total 25 MCQs consisted of pseudo code, Input/Output, Java and C++ OOPs. Total time was 30 minutes. 40 students were shortlisted out of 110 students for the next round.
This was the technical interview round for the shortlisted students after the online test. The interviewer was SDE 2 at Capgemini. The interview started with ‘tell me about yourself’.
He asked me the following things:
– Which subject are you comfortable with?
I told him Operating System. He asked me bootup process of Operating System. Only one question was asked from Operating System.
– Name all sorting with time complexity?
I told him all sorting with time complexity. Then he asked me the working of merge sort and was asked to write
code of it.
– Design employee database of Capgemini?
He gave me 5 features for designing database like salary, address(current and permanent), date of joining, month
of salary payment and employee status(whether he is currently working or not). I explained him with the ER diagram and was asked to write schema (create table in SQL) of database. The interviewer seemed satisfied with my explanation.
– Find maximum marks and name of the student who obtained maximum marks in class?
Again SQL query. I explained him with table and writing SQL query. The interview seemed satisfied with my explanation.
The technical interview lasted for like 30-40 minutes.
HR Round: He asked me the following questions:
– Tell me about yourself and family background.
– What do you do in free time?
– Hobby and Interests?
Result: 22 students were selected out of 40 and I was one of them. Cheersss!
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2018
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On Campus 2018)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018 (On-Campus for Full-Time)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Capgemini Interview Experience
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 2
- Capgemini Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience September 2017
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2+ Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.