Problem – Givens Two number N and K, our task is to subtract a number K from N until number(N) is greater than zero, once the N becomes negative or zero then we start adding K until that number become the original number(N).
Note : Not allow to use any loop.
Input : N = 15 K = 5 Output : 15 10 5 0 1 5 10 15 Input : N = 20 K = 6 Output : 20 14 8 2 -4 2 8 14 20
Explanation – We can do it using recursion idea is that we call the function again and again until N is greater than zero (in every function call we subtract N by K). Once the number becomes negative or zero we start adding K in every function call until the number becomes the original number. Here we use a single function for both addition and subtraction but to switch between addition or subtraction function we used a Boolean flag.
20 14 8 2 -4 2 8 14 20
Please refer complete article on Print Number series without using any loop for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort
- C Program for Merge Sort
- C Program for Recursive Insertion Sort
- C Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- C Program for Iterative Quick Sort
- C Program for Fibonacci numbers