Prerequisites: Generative Adversarial Network
This article will demonstrate how to build an Auxiliary Generative Adversarial Network using the Keras and TensorFlow libraries. The dataset which is used is the MNIST Image dataset pre-loaded into Keras.
Step 1: Setting up the environment
Step 1 : Open Anaconda promt in Administrator mode. Step 2 : Create a virtual environment using the command : conda create --name acgan python=3.7 Step 3 : Then, activate the environment using the command : conda activate acgan Step 4 : Install the following libraries - 4.1 - Tensorflow --> pip install tensorflow==2.1 4.2 - Keras --> pip install keras==2.3.1
Step 2: Importing the required libraries
Step 3: Defining parameters to be used in later processes
Step 4: Defining a utility function to build the Generator
Step 5: Defining a utility function to build the Discriminator
Step 6: Defining a utility function to display the generated images
Step 7: Building and Training the AC-GAN
Step 8: Building the Generative Adversarial Network
Output (At every 2000 epoch interval):
On visually observing the progression of generated images, it can be concluded that the network is working at an acceptable level. The quality of images can be improved by training the network for more time or by tuning the parameters of the network. For any doubts/queries, comment below.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Understanding Auxiliary Classifier : GAN
- Deep Convolutional GAN with Keras
- keras.fit() and keras.fit_generator()
- Python Keras | keras.utils.to_categorical()
- Building a Generative Adversarial Network using Keras
- Building an Auto-Encoder using Keras
- Text Generation using knowledge distillation and GAN
- Generative Adversarial Network (GAN)
- Super Resolution GAN (SRGAN)
- Python | Image Classification using keras
- ML | Word Encryption using Keras
- Colorization Autoencoders using Keras
- Softmax Regression Using Keras
- OpenCV and Keras | Traffic Sign Classification for Self-Driving Car
- Keras.Conv2D Class
- Keras vs PyTorch
- Choose optimal number of epochs to train a neural network in Keras
- ML - Saving a Deep Learning model in Keras
- Creating a Keras Callback to send notifications on WhatsApp
- ML - Swish Function by Google in Keras
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.