Barclays recently visited my Campus. Eligibility criteria was cgpa > 7 and no live backlog . Only Comp and IT were allowed .
Around 120 people applied for it .
Round 1: Online Test
The test was conducted on CoCubes platform. The test consisted of aptitude and coding sections. Aptitude consisted of English, Maths, Quant and Data Interpretation. Total time allotted for this section was 60 minutes.
Coding questions were of easy level. There were two question one of the question was move all zeros to the end of array.
and the other question was also very easy. Time allotted was 30 minutes.
People who solved both the coding questions and average marks in aptitude section were shortlisted for further rounds.
Round 2: Technical Round
Tell me about yourself. He told me to write code for fibonacci series. Then he gave me a pattern and told me to write code for it. Pattern was easy and can be solved using nested for loops. He asked me about my college Do’s and Don’t. He asked me about 5 values of Barclays. After this second round ended.
Round 3: HR Round
Tell me about yourself. Then we had detailed discussion on each project. He told me to draw ER diagram for my DBMS project. He asked situational questions relating my project. I asked him about work culture at Barclays. After this third round ended.
This was the final round and I was not selected for Internship.
Thanks to geeksforgeeks team for putting such good content on website. I would advice to go through problems on website as it improves thinking and approach. It helped me a lot in every thing be it subjects, coding problems or practicing the questions.
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays Internship Experience
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- UBS Interview Experience - on Campus for Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.